A running blog for non-runners. Spur of the moment entry to the 2008 Edinburgh Marathon sparked a love/hate relationship with long distance running. Follow me as I navigate my way through the running jungle, racking up race entries, blisters and glory!

Sunday 30 March 2008

Two More Days Of Nowt

Friday 28th and Saturday 29th March

Really there isn't much to blog about. I've wasted 48 hours of my life lying in bed. Felt well enough on Saturday to try 3 "normal" meals but not well enough to run anywhere. Consulted my friend's doctor-boyfriend over lunch at Le Pain Quotidien. He said I'll be well enough to run again on Sunday, provided I'm properly hydrated. Apparantly that's one of the key aspects of marathon running (eight weeks off, it's a constant learning curve). Onward and upward, off to bed early ahead of loss of hour and VERY early start...

Learnt about: hydration

Watched: Hot Fuzz on dvd

Ate:
Dry bread
Smoked chicken salad
Chocolate brownie
Chicken stir fry
Cadburys Creme Egg

No comments: