A running blog for non-runners. Spur of the moment entry to the 2008 Edinburgh Marathon sparked a love/hate relationship with long distance running. Follow me as I navigate my way through the running jungle, racking up race entries, blisters and glory!

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Early In The Morning

Wednesday 12th August, 2009

Wide awake at 5am this morning, feet twitching, I decided to get rid of some of my pent up energy and head off for a run.

I am getting pretty bored of the same route, which I follow every single time I go running here in Brussels: down Avenue Louise, through the Bois de la Cambre, twice around the lake and back home.

The total run is 6.22 miles, or about 10k.

I need to inject some variation into my running, maybe get involved in a race or two to try and up the pace, or even just get a running buddy to inject something new...














Ran:
6.22 miles
Time: 57 minutes
Calories: 654
Pace per mile: 9 mins 10 seconds
Watched: Kill Bill last night. For about the 10th time. LOVE IT!

No comments: