A running blog for non-runners. Spur of the moment entry to the 2008 Edinburgh Marathon sparked a love/hate relationship with long distance running. Follow me as I navigate my way through the running jungle, racking up race entries, blisters and glory!

Monday 3 August 2009

12 Weeks To Go - Foot Off The Gas

Monday 3 August, 2009

This week I've been really bad at running and really, really good at going out.

Since my run last Monday, I managed one other run (which I think was about 6/7 km) and went ou
t every single night.

Not the best behaviour for someone due to run a marathon in 12 weeks time. After a weekend of more indulgence - two friends came to visit for the weekend from London - I decided today was the day to get back in the swing of things so I donned my trainers and sped off to the forest.









Distance: 9.35 miles or about 15 km
Time: 1 hour, 25 minutes, 12 seconds

Average Pace: 9.06 mins per mile

Calories: 983

No comments: