A running blog for non-runners. Spur of the moment entry to the 2008 Edinburgh Marathon sparked a love/hate relationship with long distance running. Follow me as I navigate my way through the running jungle, racking up race entries, blisters and glory!

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Seven Weeks To Go: 14 Miles, REALLY Need New Trainers

Sunday 6th September, 2009














Back in the UK: 14 miles in the lovely Richmond Park with my super fit friend, who barely drew breath, indicates to me that I need to train more.


I managed to keep up but I felt horrible at the start of the run and sick for most of the day afterwards. Hip still hurting, badly need to get the new trainers. Plan to address this weekend...!

We ran 14 miles in about 2 hours 17 mins, which we were both quite pleased with. You can connect to her blog here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

crikey you and pezray are a go go. Hope your hip is ok.