A running blog for non-runners. Spur of the moment entry to the 2008 Edinburgh Marathon sparked a love/hate relationship with long distance running. Follow me as I navigate my way through the running jungle, racking up race entries, blisters and glory!

Monday 4 January 2010

New Year - No Incentive

4th January, 2010

















Day four of the New Year, back in Brussels after a long time away and an amazing holiday. No runs yet, no desire to run yet.

Another toe nail has fallen off, but I grossed so many people out with the first set of pictures that I can't blog about it. Still, it made a good Christmas present for one lucky person.

Need a new challenge for the New Year. A friend suggested Everest, I suggested no. Another friend suggested a triathlon, I suggested psychiatric help.

Got to thinking another marathon wouldn't be too much. The pain, knee anguish and lack of time for anything other than running are all a distant memory.


Berlin 2010? Sub four hours? Need to find something better to do with my time...

2 comments:

buryblue said...

Having a race to focus on will give you an incentive to start running again toe nails willing of course

Furio said...

Hello
Earlier this year is just run without thoughts, ideas will come with time. Happy new year.