A running blog for non-runners. Spur of the moment entry to the 2008 Edinburgh Marathon sparked a love/hate relationship with long distance running. Follow me as I navigate my way through the running jungle, racking up race entries, blisters and glory!

Friday 4 April 2008

The Battersea Loop

Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd April


Motivation, Staying Power and Enthusiasm have all abandoned me these past few days.


Drank too much wine. Worked a lot.


Ran the tried and tested "Battersea Loop" just to keep going. The loop is just 2.9 miles, or 4.7 kilometres long. Realised I would need to run it nine times to make a marathon.


Got depressed. Not good for reviving Motivation, Staying Power or Enthusiasm. Resolved that one day soon I will run the Battersea Loop six times in a row. Felt better.


No comments: