A running blog for non-runners. Spur of the moment entry to the 2008 Edinburgh Marathon sparked a love/hate relationship with long distance running. Follow me as I navigate my way through the running jungle, racking up race entries, blisters and glory!

Monday 15 June 2009

Bois de la Cambre, Bruxelles

14th June 2009


The Bois de la Cambre or Ter Kamerenbos in Dutch is a massive park on the south of the city, near my flat. Built in 1861, the 300-acre park is great for running, biking, picnicing or rollerblading.

I enjoyed a great run here on Saturday morning in fantastic weather but I also got the sense I am plateauing in my training - all my runs seem to be the same length and roughly at the same pace. Resolved to tackle this: will blog more later.




















There is a beautiful photo of the park here on a blog which - sadly - doesn't look that up to date but has some great shots of the city.


Ran: 4.4 miles


No comments: