A running blog for non-runners. Spur of the moment entry to the 2008 Edinburgh Marathon sparked a love/hate relationship with long distance running. Follow me as I navigate my way through the running jungle, racking up race entries, blisters and glory!

Thursday 23 July 2009

Fell Over

Wednesday 22nd July, 2009

Running didn't go well today. I was really tired but felt like I should go out anyway, given that the marathon is approaching.

It was a bad idea. The tiredness and the uneven Belgian pavements conspired to send me flying across the road, my ipod smashing on the floor. I was shaken up and my knee really hurt but I decided to carry on anyway, making just over three miles before stopping and walking the rest of the way.











I can't get a good picture of the other knee but it has a massive bruise on it.


No comments: